Reverse Osmosis water purifier machines in Kenya: Tassmatt Limited reverse osmosis water purifier machine adopts advanced low-pressure reverse osmosis technology to purify tap water. Combined with the well-designed filtration and adsorption system, it can effectively remove all kinds of bacteria, organic substances, residues, heavy metal ions and other substances harmful to health in the water, and can also remove chloroform, fluorine and other carcinogens that cannot be removed by conventional means.
The reverse osmosis pure water equipment integrates the perfect and regular production process of drinking pure water. The cabinet frame type open design, clear process and easy maintenance. It can be used as the core equipment of water purification houses such as communities, industrial zones and schools, and also as the water treatment equipment of industries with very high water quality requirements such as beverages, chemicals, hospitals and electronics.
The water purifier machine mainly include: reverse osmosis membrane, stainless steel, centrifugal pump, stainless steel frame, conductivity meter, high and low pressure protection switch, flow meter, pressure gauge, full-automatic ro control system, etc;
Ro water purifier introduction
The principle of pure water treatment technology is to separate these substances from water based on the fact that other substances cannot pass through the semi permeable membrane under the action of higher than the osmotic pressure of the solution. The treatment process of reverse osmosis technology includes three parts: pretreatment process, membrane module connection process and post-treatment process. The pretreatment process is also called pretreatment process. Its purpose is to improve the treated water quality, prevent water pollutants from polluting the membrane, prolong the service life of the membrane and reduce the operation cost.
The pore size of reverse osmosis membrane is very small, so it can effectively remove dissolved salts, colloids, microorganisms, organic matter, etc. from water. The system has the advantages of good water quality, low energy consumption, no pollution, simple process and simple operation.
Technical characteristics of reverse osmosis water purifier equipment:
- Reverse osmosis is to desalt and desalt the salty water at room temperature by physical method without phase change. At present, the desalination rate of ultra-thin composite membrane elements can reach more than 99.5%.
- Imported reverse osmosis membrane is adopted, with high desalination rate, long service life and low operation cost
- Automatic pretreatment system is adopted to realize unmanned operation
- Imported booster pump, high efficiency, low noise, stable and reliable
- Fully automatic electric control program, with optional touch screen operation, easy to use;
- Customized design in line with the local water quality to meet the needs in an all-round way.
- High degree of automation, low cost of operation and maintenance and equipment maintenance.
- Water treatment only depends on the pressure of water as the driving force, and its energy consumption is the lowest in many treatment processes.
- Without a large number of chemical agents and acid and alkali regeneration treatment, there is no discharge of chemical waste liquid and no environmental pollution.
- Reverse osmosis can produce water continuously with simple system, convenient operation and stable product quality.
- The floor area and operation space of the equipment are small.